- U.S. Consumers a Bit Less Confident in Nov.by kerrys on November 29, 2022 at 9:11 am
The Conference Board’s economist says gas prices had an impact on current outlooks, and a low Expectations Index number still suggests a possible recession.
- Finding Stability: When Will Fed Slow Rate Hikes?by kerrys on November 29, 2022 at 9:11 am
While inflation numbers guide Fed decisions, two members say 5% will be the bare minimum stopping point, and it will be in effect at least through 2023.
- Housing Prices Up by Year, Down by Monthby kerrys on November 29, 2022 at 9:11 am
Sept.’s S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller 20-city price index found a year-to-year increase of 10.4%, but Miami (up 24.6%) and Tampa (up 23.8%) led the nation.
- Fla.’s Consumers Grow More Optimistic in Nov.by kerrys on November 29, 2022 at 9:11 am
Bucking a national trend, Sunshine State consumers expressed more positive attitudes about their current conditions and the future, both short- and long-term.
- Planning for 2023 as Rates Rise and Rents Stagnateby kerrys on November 29, 2022 at 9:11 am
Market changes call for investment recalibrations next year. Planning is mandatory even if fundamentals are strong and interest rates not historically shocking.