- Investors Push Commercial Sales to Pre-Pandemic Levelsby kerrys on August 2, 2021 at 10:08 am
It appears the pandemic is over, at least for commercial real estate. But the rebound isn’t even, with city-to-city and commercial segment-to-segment differences.
- The Eviction Ban Is Over – Except Where It’s Notby kerrys on August 2, 2021 at 10:08 am
Departments under the Biden Administration are using their tools to postpone some evictions. USDA, HUD, VA and FHFA extended their eviction deadlines to Sept. 30.
- More Fla. Insurers Dropping Homeowners with Older Roofsby kerrys on August 2, 2021 at 10:08 am
Insurance reform president say insurers aren’t worried about old roofs leaking – they think they’re most likely to be targeted by shady contractors drumming up business.
- Sellers Who Repaint the Bathroom May Earn $5K Moreby kerrys on August 2, 2021 at 10:08 am
While sellers’ ultimate goal might be presenting a home that looks like new, a study found that even small improvements can translate into higher resale values.
- More Weary Buyers Waiting for Market to Cool a Bitby kerrys on August 2, 2021 at 10:08 am
Few ideal homes, rising prices and lost bidding wars add up. Buyers aren’t going away, but many are deciding to hold off purchasing for maybe six months or a year.