- Regulators OK $1.25B in Credit Lines for Citizensby marlam on May 26, 2023 at 9:05 am
As prep for hurricane season, Citizens can tap the credit if needed to help pay claims and expenses for its personal-lines account, which includes homeowners’ policies.
- Inflation Measure Tracked by Fed Reserve Up in Aprilby marlam on May 26, 2023 at 9:05 am
A key index of U.S. prices ticked up 0.4% in April from March, and consumer spending rebounded 0.8%, a sign that inflationary pressures in the economy remain high.
- Supreme Court Limits Some Fed Wetlands Regulationsby marlam on May 26, 2023 at 9:05 am
The court ruled wetlands can only be regulated under the Clean Water Act if they have a “continuous surface connection” to larger, regulated bodies of water.
- Increase Your Local Rankings as a Real Estate Agentby marlam on May 26, 2023 at 9:05 am
Optimize your RE website for search engines by integrating keyword phrases into content, metadata and titles – and also make sure your website is mobile-friendly.
- How Are Investors Rethinking The Financial Future?by marlam on May 26, 2023 at 9:05 am
Nearly eight in 10 (78%) are reviewing their finances, with at least 44% interested in learning more about investing in real estate and other opportunities.