- Bank Failures More of a Big Bank Reshuffleby kerrys on March 20, 2023 at 10:03 am
Current bank problems are largely driven by fear, and savers are moving money from regional banks to the big ones bailed out during the Great Recession.
- Switch Gears: 1/4-Rate Hike Expected this Weekby kerrys on March 20, 2023 at 10:03 am
Last week some pundits thought the Fed might keep rates steady at its meeting this week, but most now say that would make the bank issue look like a big deal.
- Habitat Faces Own Affordability Crisis: Cost of Landby kerrys on March 20, 2023 at 9:03 am
Habitat for Humanity may have to delay affordable-home builds as land costs rise – the one element of its program that needs money in addition to donations.
- Broker Strategy: Trust, Loyalty and Longevityby kerrys on March 20, 2023 at 9:03 am
Is that buyer or seller a “person” or a “side in the transaction”? The former builds customer loyalty over the long term – the latter not so much.
- Fla. Home to 10% of NAR 30-Under-30 Finalistsby kerrys on March 20, 2023 at 9:03 am
NAR announced the names of the 50 finalists vying for its 2023 30-Under-30 class, and five are from Fla. Voting for a “Web Choice Winner” opens March 31.